- INNOVATIVE NATURAL INGREDIENTS - with AquaLOX® Boswellia - a powerful and effective botanical to support joint health and comfort. Aqualox® contains exceptionally high levels of AKBA (Acetyl-11- Keto-Beta-Boswellic Acid), shown by numerous scientific trials to support the dog’s own natural anti-inflammatory processes.
- ESSENTIAL FOR JOINT MOBILITY - Glucosamine , Chondroitin and Hyaluronic acid are included to support the natural joint repair processes to provide shock absorption and lubrication of the joint.
- A unique type II collagen (b-2Cool®) supports an immune-mediated mechanism to maintain healthy connective tissue, including cartilage, to help maintain mobility and joint comfort.
- ANTIOXIDANTS and supporting trace minerals to help maintain joint health
- EASY TO FEED - palatable, easy to feed powder - just add 1/2 scoop (1.5g) to your dogs feed for small dogs and 1 scoop (3g) for larger dogs.
Cortaflex Working dog provides the highest strength, natural ingredients to support joint health and mobility in hard working or very active dogs, and those of advancing years. Scientifically researched and containing elevated levels of key compounds such as glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid, as well as collagen. Antioxidants and a highly concentrated Boswellia extract support the dog’s own natural anti-inflammatory processes, to ensure dogs can maintain their active lifestyle in comfort!
Ingredients Per 3g Serving
|Type II Collagen 20mg
||Vitamin C 40mg
||(from AquaLOX Boswellia 78% AKBA)
Feeding directions per day:
Small Dogs (<20kg): Add 1.5g powder to feed and mix thoroughly (60 day supply) Large Dogs (>20kg): Add 3g powder to feed and mix thoroughly (30 day supply)
Approx. 3g scoop enclosed